Victims Access Line 1800 633 063 Aboriginal Contact Line 1800 019 123 (Monday-Friday, 9am-5pm)

Quick Exit

LGBTI community

Same sex domestic violence         

For information about domestic violence in same sex relationships go to Another Closet website. The site includes information on what to do if you are experiencing domestic violence; help in recovering from domestic violence; and supporting a family member or friend.

Reporting crime

If you have witnessed a crime or are a victim of a crime, you should report this to the police.

Many Local Area Commands will have a Gay and Lesbian Liaison Officer (GLLO) if you wish to talk a person with additional experience in dealing with issues affecting gay and lesbian people.  To ask for your local Police Gay & Lesbian Liaison Officer go to your local police station or phone 02 9281 0000.

Court support and help with applying for an AVO

For help with going to court or applying for an AVO contact the Inner City Legal Centre: Safe Relationships Project.