Justice Home > Victims Services

Find information on how our essential services will continue to operate during the COVID-19 pandemic.

Domestic Violence line (24 hours) 1800 65 64 63

Quick Exit

Where do I get support? 
Free and confidential support services are available to help people understand the Scheme and complete their application. A list of support services is available on the Redress Scheme website.

Those who need immediate assistance can contact: