Justice Home > Victims Services > Financial support

Internal review

If you are not satisfied with a decision you received from Victims Services, you may be able to apply for a review of that decision.

This section outlines the review options available to you.  Use the menu on the left to see further information about the options, how to apply, and when they are available to you.

Request for an internal review

If you are unhappy with the decision made by the Assessor in relation to your claim for:

  • approved counselling
  • financial assistance – immediate needs
  • financial assistance – economic loss
  • recognition payment  

you can request an internal review.